I went out to the camper yesterday. My goal was to take our puppy Willow into it so she could get used to it before we were all suddenly living in it on our trip. She was understandably confused. I pulled out Daisy’s toys so she’d be more comfortable. Maybe she’d be more comfortable when Lion was there too. Change is difficult.

Lion needed to go into the camper to get the Directv ready. When I came into the house, he said he wondered about the trip. As much as he wants to go, he worries about how difficult it will be to get in and out of the camper. It’s also difficult for him to get in and out of the truck. He asked me how I felt. I agreed it was hard for him, and I was also worried about how the dog would do. We decided to stay home. I suggested a trip in the near future to a dog-friendly hotel. It will probably be easier for all involved.

Since we’re staying home, I can wax Lion next weekend. He’s gotten furry again. It’s been at least four weeks. He’s not too furry, but I’ve started to notice. Next weekend is perfect timing for another session.

Lion wondered why we didn’t do anything Friday night. I was making up his pill packets. It takes a while, but it’s also sort of uncomfortable sitting in a weird position. Saturday night, he was sleeping a lot. We both slept a lot yesterday and could probably have slept a lot more today than we have. He woke up around 8:45 last night. He asked if I wanted to snuggle and wanted to know if I was okay. In his mind, it was two days of not doing anything. But he’d just woken up. He said he’s been awake for a while. Forgive me. I was letting him get his bearings before I pounced.

Earlier in the day, we fixed up the restraints I got some weeks ago. Lion has been looking forward to using them. There’s been so much on the bed because we have to keep it away from an inquisitive and chewing puppy that I decided the restraints were out for the time being. However, I could always tie his balls up. That’s also bondage. Lion likes bondage. He didn’t argue with the idea.

I normally tie his balls, make them bounce a bit, untie them and proceed to sucking. To mix things up a bit, I left him tied while I sucked him. I was able to make them bounce, and I tugged on them as I sucked. I’m not sure it made things more interesting or not. I could feel him getting closer. I got a little bit of an appetizer. He wasn’t making any noises, but I knew he was close. Without the benefit of panting, it would be difficult to stop short. I decided to charge right up the mountain and over the top.

Afterwards he said it had been 12 days, as if that’s a long time. Technically it is for him, but I could have (and maybe should have) made him wait longer. Maybe I will next time.

Listen to this post.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.