I generally don’t make New Year’s resolutions. Not that I’m perfect, as you well know, but because I just feel badly when I invariably break them. However, this year has been different and next year will be too. Over the last eleven months I have made almost every mistake in the enforced chastity book, if there ever is one. So, dear reader, here are my 2015 enforced chastity resolutions:
- Whine and growl less. Accept Mrs. Lion’s decisions gracefully and without complaint. Don’t complain about punishments or changes she makes in me.
- Lose 50 lbs. Shed that extra weight once and for all.
- Post daily to MCJ. Been doing that but there have been times when I have been tempted to skip days when too lazy or without much to say.
- Be more obedient. Obey both the word and spirit of Mrs. Lion’s orders without question or complaint. Do not ask endless questions to clarify her orders. Accept her training and work very hard to follow it at all times.
- Be more patient with everyone. Be kind and patient to servers and customer service agents. Calmly and politely answer their questions without growling or being sarcastic.
I know that isn’t a long list but it has a better chance of being done if I keep it short. Right?
The last year has been very different and rewarding. Mrs. Lion has made great strides and as a result our sex life has been getting better and better. She has taken more control. Unfortunately, I’m not fundamentally submissive, so her task is much more difficult than it could have been with an out-of-the-box submissive male.
On this first day of 2015, only two weeks shy of a full year of enforced chastity, I want to express my gratitude to Mrs. Lion for making this adventure possible. I also want to thank Mistress MM and William of Mature Metal who have patiently helped me perfect my chastity device. I also want to thank you for joining us on this ride.
Have a very happy New Year!