About an hour ago Lion had his third CT scan. We’re waiting to hear the results. I’m torn between going to work and not going. My theory is, if I go we’ll have to rush right in for surgery; if I don’t go we’ll wait around all day to hear that the stone will pass or surgery will be tomorrow. Lose-lose.
Lion had a rough night. He was awake a lot and so was I. I don’t know how much of it was pain or being nervous about potentially still needing surgery. When he’s on the medication he can nod off anywhere. I’m tired and think about curling up right beside him while we wait.
Obviously our blog hasn’t been about sex lately. I’m hoping you hang around. I promise we’ll get back to it as soon as Lion is ready. Maybe even before, if I know him.