I put another quick poll on Twitter. I’m trying to learn how our readers, at least those who follow me on Twitter, feel about pictures of my ass and cock in this blog. So far, 80% say they like seeing both. The remaining 20% vote for one or the other. Nobody said they don’t like them at all.

Here you go! 90% of respondents want to see my cock.

This surprises me. I imagined that most of our readers had seen enough of my nether regions. I’ve intentionally stopped posting them for that reason. If you want to vote, this is the link to my page. When it comes to naked pictures of me, Mrs. Lion has said she likes seeing me hard. She also likes my butt. She is in the 80% majority.

I figured there would be some interest in seeing the results of my spankings. They aren’t pretty but serve to illustrate the seriousness of my punishments. Now and then, I have published pictures of my unspanked bottom. Since we don’t get feedback on our photo choices, I’m not sure which you prefer. The bruised and bloodied bottoms outnumber the pinups of my rear.

My “moon side” as Mrs. Lion calls it.

When it comes to pictures of naked women, I prefer the front view to the rear, but do enjoy a nice ass. I strongly prefer hairless pubes. As you know, I don’t have any pubic hair. Turnabout is fair play.

Since there is a clear preference for explicit images, I will do my best to provide them when they fit the post. Now that we know your preferences, Mrs. Lion will need to get out the camera when we play.

Your naked blogger

I think it’s interesting how differently men and women imagine what is sexy. Quite a few bloggers, mostly female, post a picture each day during February. Almost exclusively, these pictures are nudes or pictures intended to be sexy. I see most of these pictures on Twitter. Various people repost things they find interesting. It’s these reposts that I find most instructive.

Most of the reposted pictures include one or two naked breasts. They sometimes show abdomens and bellybuttons. Rarely vaginas are included in the image. There are a lot of pictures of bare legs to go along with the abdomens. Occasionally, a woman will show a photograph of her ass. However, that’s fairly unusual. But that center, the genital area, is rarely included. I don’t think this is because the subjects of these photographs are shy. I think it’s because the women don’t believe pictures of their vaginas are sexy.

There are so few male participants because when it comes to sexy parts of our bodies to show, our genitals compose 50% of the possibilities. Most of the naked male images posted by women show the man standing naked, facing away from the camera. Apparently, our rear ends are interesting to the opposite sex. I’m not surprised. Mrs. Lion is fond of mine. Sometimes the way she expresses that fondness is painful.

I think that most guys enjoy pictures of breasts and female rear ends. We also like seeing vaginas included as well. When we create images of ourselves, rarely, the penis is not included. We have the apparently mistaken perception that women like to see penises. Based on my reading, pictures of penises erect or soft are only welcome when attached to a man the recipient likes.

My interpretation of this is that cocks aren’t aesthetically interesting to the opposite sex. They are only interesting if their owners have some other, broader appeal to them. It’s unlikely that a random photograph of the penis will positively affect a female viewer. Men, on the other hand, even if straight, have some interest in penis photography. All of the porn that I’ve seen features male genitalia as well as sexual activity. There’s nothing wrong with this. Maybe it’s a way to identify with the male actor and better imagine being in his place. Indeed, most of the images that include male sexual parts don’t seem necessary to the activity.

Essentially, there are minimal options if we want to submit naked photographs of ourselves. The currently-ongoing February Photo Fest requires 28 images. That’s pretty easy for women to provide. Even if you leave off their vaginas, there is enough sexually attractive territory to fill a month of Februarys. I have enough sexually evocative territory on my body to populate a three-day photo fest.

Over the years, the majority of naked images of me on this blog feature my rear end. That’s a little surprising when you consider our primary topic is male chastity. Yes, there are a lot of pictures of my penis in and out of chastity devices. There are a lot more of my bottom in various stages of redness and bruising. I think there is one image of me that includes an undamaged rear end and most of my body. I’ve included it in this post. There were no comments from men or women about this picture. That’s not exactly true; Mrs. Lion told me she liked it. That’s why there are no art shots of me, the unappreciated naked blogger.