On Monday morning, I asked Mrs. Lion why she hadn’t used my zapper. You may recall that it is a modified dog training collar that gives either a vibration or harmless shock when the person with the controller presses a button. The device is useful as a silent way to summon me or to correct me. Anyway, her answer was, “You didn’t want me to use it.”
I did say on the one occasion she asked me that I didn’t want it. Who volunteers to get his balls shocked? Does she withhold a spanking if I’m not in the mood? Of course not. Lately, she’s let me call the shots. I am very sure that is a mistake. The lion zapper belongs around my balls nearly every day. It doesn’t mean that I get zapped. It is a clear symbol of who’s boss. It’s like the male chastity device. Its very presence is a clear reminder of my sexual status. The lion zapper is a more aggressive way of sending that message. Am I suggesting a rule?
I’ve been thinking about male chastity and how people play with it. In some ways, how the device is used reflects much deeper issues.
healthy male chastity play
A male chastity device can add a lot of fun to sex. How much fun depends on each partner’s attitude toward his penis.
- The woman gets turned on seeing her man unable to access his penis This is probably the rarest female reaction to male chastity. Some women get aroused by the control the male chastity device gives to her. This is the most common topic in chastity fantasies and the least likely to happen in real life.
- The woman enjoys the fun he has by being locked up this is probably the most common healthy female reaction. Mrs. Lion falls into this group. She likes how much I enjoy this play and participates fully. She puts the device on and takes it off (except the base ring which she has me manage). She holds the keys and unlocks and edges me almost every day.
- The man enjoys her control without a large amount of role play If a woman is in the second category, she may well play along with some fantasy play. You know, “forcing” the caged man to give her oral sex, etc. No woman really likes the idea that she has to force her partner to please her. He can express his gratitude with his tongue, but leave the forced-sex fantasy out of real life.
unhealthy male chastity play
Maybe the word “unhealthy” is a bit harsh. I’m trying to suggest that the play is revealing an underlying issue.
- The woman doesn’t touch the male chastity device or its contents Some women don’t like penises but they want a loving marriage. If he suggests male chastity, she may see it as a way to avoid contact. The most extreme example is when the woman tells him to lock up. He puts the device on and keeps the key. At a later time she tells him to unlock and remove the device. When he does, she tells him to masturbate. When he’s done, she tells him to lock up again. She completely avoids any physical contact with his penis. Once n a while, she may want fucking. She tells him to unlock himself and mount her. When done, she has him lock up again.
- The woman keeps the keys, but otherwise, no contact with the penis This is the typical long-distance male chastity scenario. It’s not necessarily unhealthy, but it has very little to do with the woman. Her job is to mail the keys back to him.
- The man doesn’t like his penis and hides it in a male chastity device. Some men don’t like their cocks. They don’t want to be women. For some reason, they don’t like their penises. Male chastity devices give them a way to remove their cocks without more extreme measures. This is rare. You can find examples of it on the Web. The accounts that I’ve read usually include a strong desire to be used and submit to male and/or female partners. They avoid orgasms for themselves.
- The man can’t control his need to masturbate Most male chastity fantasies include this “problem.” The man constantly watches porn and jerks off. He has no energy left for his wife. This is “cured” by locking his cock in a male chastity device. I’m sure that there are many men who masturbate excessively. Since we know that men always ask to be locked up, it’s unlikely that a guy with this problem will ask to be locked in a male chastity device.
A male chastity device can’t cure an aversion to penises. It can create some discussion of penis activity since she tells him to unlock and jerk off. She might even watch. Maybe she can learn to do some sexual touching. Start with having her lock and unlock the device. He can still put it on and take it off. Operating the lock is a start. The idea is to work up to having her touch, maybe masturbate the penis. It’s worth a try.
I was surprised to discover that wearing a male chastity device continuously for almost four years cured me of masturbating. During that time, Mrs. Lion unlocked me frequently. She and she alone provided penis stimulation. I wasn’t allowed any sexual contact with my penis. Now, I have no desire to jerk off. I haven’t gotten myself off since December 2013. So, consistent use of a male chastity device will stop a man from masturbating. I don’t think it will do much more than that.
Male chastity is supposed to be frustrating and exciting fun for the man who wants to wear a male chastity device. His partner shouldn’t be expected to get turned on by locking up his penis. He shouldn’t expect her to share his arousal. She should be willing to manage his chastity and give him release when she decides he should get it. It’s unfair to put any other expectation on her.